:: your online investment channel. :: your online investment channel. :: your online investment channel.
Home | About us | Contact us | Recommend this site | Suggestion Box
Home Analysis
Stock Profiler
Company: Crown Berger Ltd
Sector: Industrial and Allied
Market: Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE)
Par value: 5.00
Market value: 26.00
Shares issued: 23,727,000
Market cap (Mn): 782.99
EPS: 5.21
DPS: 1.00
Dividend yield: 3.03%
P/E ratio: 4.99
Trading status: Normal
Website: N/A
Discussions on this stock
hot stocks??? (CBERG)[9]
Position as last traded on Thursday, November 20, 2008
Average price: 26.00
High: 26.00
Low: 26.00
Shares traded: 5,700
Previous trading price: 25.75
Gain: +0.25
% Gain: +0.97%
Performance over....
Past one month Past one year Past five years Other...
High: 56.00 Avg: 39.87 Low: 8.00
High: 64.50 Avg: 37.24 Low: 8.00
detailed history
High: 30.00 Low: 27.20 Avg: 24.50
Short Profile
Crown Berger Kenya Limited is Kenya's leading paint manufacturing and marketing organization having been operating in the country since 1958. It is a public limited company incorporated in Kenya under the companies Act and listed in Nairobi Stock Exchange since 1992. The company is controlled by Crown Paints and Building Products Limited (incorporated in Kenya) which owns 64% of the company's shares. The remaining 36% of the shares are publicly held. As a group, Crown Berger (K) Limited and its subsidiary company, Twiga Paints make and distribute paints, resins, adhesive, wood finishes, and vehicle refinishes ranges among other products.

Likoni Road, Industrial Area
P.O. Box 78848
Tel: 533603/534881
Fax: 544641/558480
Final Dividend of KShs 1.50. Books closure 12/06/2007 - [10 May 2007]
Related Companies (in the same sector)
Athi River Mining Ord (ARM)
KenGen Ltd. Ord. (KENGEN)
B.O.C Kenya Ltd Ord (BOC)
Kenya Oil Co Ltd Ord (KENOL)
Bamburi Cement Ltd Ord (BAMB)
Kenya Power & Lighting Ltd Ord (KPL)
British American Tobacco - Uganda (BATU)
Mumias Sugar Co. Ltd Ord (MSC)
British American Tobacco Kenya Ltd Ord (BAT)
New Vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd (NVL)
Carbacid Investments Ltd Ord (CARB)
Olympia Capital Holdings ltd Ord (OCH)
E.A.Cables Ltd Ord (EACABL)
Sameer Africa Ltd Ord (SAMEER)
E.A.Portland Cement Ltd Ord (EAPORT)
Total Kenya Ltd Ord (TOTAL)
East African Breweries Ltd - Uganda Listing (EABL)
Uganda Clays Limited (UCL)
East African Breweries Ltd Ord (EABL)
Unga Group Ltd Ord (UNGA)
Eveready East Africa Ltd (EVEREADY)
Discussion forum
Post new topic | More discussions
Stocks Discussions
cables up 8%,new ceo?[2]
read the writing on the wall: nse iko na wenyewe[16]
peter mwangi[2]
bc,arm and eapc profit warning[61]
business finance[14]
cfc stanbic - where will it stop?[5]
steps in buying land [15]
forex intro[5]
Other Discussions
fatherhood indeed[3]
kenyan men are indeed the "weaker sex"..[3]
new device makes circumcision painless[3]
SK Discussion RSS  SK Discussion Forum RSS Feed | Learn more
Post new topic | More discussions
click here for more details
My Watch List
Please login in order to view/ update your watch list. If you don't have a login account, you may register for free! Once you login, click here to view your watch list.

(c) 2007 | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Make this your homepage

NOTE: Website best viewed with a resolution of at least 800*600 (using Internet Explorer 6.0 or later/ Mozilla Firefox)